Lighting – LED
We are constantly monitoring developments in the field of lighting and striving to make our projects functional, safe, energy efficient with the lowest possible construction costs. At the same time, there is a study on the suitability of lighting based on the architecture and use of the building.
In particular we provide lighting studies for the following categories:
• Workplace lighting (office buildings, business premises, banks)
• Illumination of indoor venues (amphitheaters, conference rooms)
• Lighting of indoor and outdoor sports events
• Lighting of shops, department stores.
• Lighting classrooms
• Lighting of the surrounding area and garden of the dwellings
• Lighting of professional outdoor and indoor parking spaces
• Lighting the surroundings of professional buildings and industries
• Lighting of communal areas (squares, etc.)
The cutting edge of lighting is LED technology. The advantages that make it stand out from existing technologies are:
• LED bulbs require up to 80% less energy than conventional ones
• Have a longer shelf life
• They do not contain harmful substances.
LED technology tends to marginalize conventional lamps. The disadvantage of LED bulbs is their higher purchase price than other bulbs.